Tuesday, June 24, 2008

--- ^_^

wah~

cant believe it!

i have a blog?!!hahaha


emm....what should i write now??i also dont know.

okok,,,let starts with why i create a blog...


d first is...em....because i like to see others ppl's blog, so i create my own then others can view my blog, so ..fair!!!(although maybe no ones will view it,haha)


second ....is ...sometimes im too boring, nothing to do, so maybe i can crap something at here!^^


thirdly is.....one of my friend, he ask me y dont I create a blog,

because through writing maybe i can improve my english,,


em...this is a good idea, because my eng is poor,vocab poor,grammar weak, sentences structure more worse!even mandarin i also cant speak well, write fluently and understand clearly!haha!!


i think maybe i have the linguistic problem!

(aihz,,is jz an excuse...)haha!

there is no more reason already...so what's next i wan to write?!?

oo...do i need to intro about myself????? im pao, i love shopping so when i grew up i want to earn many many $$ so that i can buy whatever i want!haha!(im still growing lo!!==")

aihz..i still have to suffer for 2 n a half year only can graduate!!i dont like to go u..because i dont like to do assignment n exam!!!but i have no choice...i need a degree cert to step into the competitive world!

my mum said my job is just study only!so simple n easy!juz focus on study!aih.....yaya...it seems like so easy,focus on 1 thg only..but to handle it well,it is hard..stressful too!juz like working! stress enough by looking my sis face! wahaha!

i try to convince myself to enjoy d life in u...so...im still trying!haha! it is hard 4 me,because i dont get to know any new friends ....nvm....jz let it be....haha!i still have my 4ev3r 7!!!muacks!! and my taylors' friends!

im having my holiday now!just finish my exam last week!!i should plan something to do in my holiday!i dont want to waste it after suffer for so long!

well, i do hav plan smthg to do!me n my f5 is going to REDANG!!! yeah! one of f7 cant go due to some personal reason!so kesian!cant hav fun with us!haha!we take many many photo let wei c la!

last sat we f6 had plan a very nice party for john's birthday!!haha...not party oso...is a dinner at abt 12am..should be sunday ard..haha...d dinner is quite successful with our DIY dishes and some 'pro chief'' !haha!post d photos nxtime,,waiting yen to send it to me..

ok,,,tat's all for today!

now i think i hav too many thgs to say!haha!sweetnite!







3 comments:

-karen- tan said...

ding dong pao ! .. anyone's home ? .. lolZ.. link my name can ade ler.. no nit da whole link. lolz..greats to c u in blog.. keep it up gal.. me misses u ade =))

dASh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dASh said...

speechless...
:x