Saturday, July 12, 2008

^^

haha... im not posting abt redang trip la!coz i nt yet get all d photos, nt perfect yet!


but das too boring..ask me to write smthg ,let him to c..okoklo...i write...(c i so gud)

emmm....write wat le..

ok...recently..nono,,not recently,,,is all d time,,i hav read my f2's blog, z.z.z....
i dont knw how 2 describe their blog...is so deep..in a way of... full with expression,feelings and i thk they are emotionalism..haha..mayb they hav many problems also....hmm.......then i got abit "pui fuk" them.haha....

y we hav to thk so much of things?! juz do our own ,b ourself, i thk enuff(gua) hahaha...
hm....mayb im cold blood, i dun really care abt anythg.....hahahaa...nola...i care abt Frens d...hehe
my frens they all care too much of thgs tat's y!!!!!....oohyaaa...tis is d answer, i thk!!!! they care Too much thgs!!! now i wonder!mmmm.........

Gd luck to all my frens! stay happy and fun!


Next....is.....
i gonna start my new sem on nx week!!aih....i dwn!i dwn!go ,go, go away!!
my 1st sem result....okok la...........u all hate tis word?!ya,,i hate too! jz say i get 2d n c la!!straight n clear rite!ok....dwn talk abt study ard!!!i dwn feel d smell of stresss!!!

haha!2day i went shopping with my mum...so happy!i like shopping! i love shopping!from morng till evening !syok!! smmore when it is sales!! haha!2day went home with smthg.....happy!haha! ^^ oh ya...thx mama!!!^^

aih....i ntg say ard!haha!my skin bcum dark ard la!looks like abit dirty la!haha!



i wan go sing k!!!!during my holiday,,i nvr go sing k b4, so cham rite!!aih!!
fast ,,i wan go sing k!!!smtime i prefer less ppl go sing k, coz nonid share mic ma!haha!i thk b4, sing all my idol's song! so fun!haha! i thk tis only can do it at home!haha!



hmm...i thk tat's all for 2day!hehe!g nite evry1! take k!






No comments: