Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ste@mbOt!!!!

hihi!!

lAst saturday, i held a steambot at my house because YEWLI came back from JAPAN!!so, we hav 2 catch d chance to gather 2gether!!!

i like to held steambot or barbeque at my house with all my best frens!mayb it's because

1st ... we dun hav new thgs to do

2nd ... my mum dont like i oways go out!she will say... asked all of them cum here!==

3rd ... em.... is wat le......can play how late oso nvm....my family members wont call me!haha!


tat day only got 7 ppls z! dash, yen, yewli, seng, xuan hui, nathan, n me!


b4 d steambot,, yewli n i went to miv valley shopping!!wow! she likes seldom went to mv....

is quite crowded at there n after shopping fin...my parents cum n fetch us. After tat, yewli went for dinner with her cousins and i was waiting for dash n yen come to go bowling(again).I like d endah parade bowling centre lo!feel like d lane is so straight~!!i hate d mid valley 1!coz oways fall into 'longkang'!!haha!....but...i still very poor in playing bowling!

y3n didnt play becoz she LOVEs her finger nails!==" stu y3n!
then me n dash play...keep throwing d balls for 3 games!haha!it's so so fun!!we were sweating n tiring!em.... a good exercise!

Let;s start :
right : y3n & seng left: banglaDASH & Xuan hui
bangla again with xuan
y3n & sotongballs & pao
wat r seng talking abt?!

we like to hear Yewli's laughing !yen's hand, jonathan, seng ,yewli and dash's fingers!
pao & xuan with drumstick!(oh.!!! got MILK!)
Y3N & YEWLI
XUAN & YEWYEW banglaDash & y3n!bangla took photo is like tis 1!stu lips!
yEAH!!! FAMILY!GROUP PIC!

HAHA!after all went back....left dash,yen and yewli! we saw Yewli's hp!so canggih man!!haha!
wah~~~~~souvenirs from YEWYEW~~

Hope to see yewli again!!dono when is d time!but for sure!we'll meet AGAIN! OUR FREN!!
add oil! for ur Future!!! gam ba teh yo! be happy!!


No comments: