Tuesday, November 11, 2008

@#$%^&* ^_*

Finally,
exam is over...
result.....im scare of it..............ok !! dun think so much!!!
Enjoy my sem BREAK!! tis break is not d usual break! is a long break!
about 4 months... wat shud i do? beside shopping,bowling, working, hang out with fre, go 4 movie...................
is quite meaningless.... actly.........is wat i normally will do...NTG SPECIAL!!

i wan to learn smthg special.......but other ppl thk tat im very 'mou liu', stupid, 'unique' and waste money! so wat shud i do?!
i wan myself to learn smthg which is unique, can become very pro in it so tat im proud of myself!! tis is wat i hope since i was young...yala...im still young now of coz..==

from my parent point of view,,,im those '3 mins ri du'...so they will say i wont learn 4 so long....
from other ppl point of view....im wasting time n money......
i knw...if i wan...i shud get it myself! mayb shud say im jz knw how to talk but no action!but.....without any support add negative comments will ruin ur mood n defeat ur volition!

i thk this is d hardest part to go through.... or mayb i shud say my volition or spirit is not strong enuff......

shud i juz do wat i wan n dun care other ppl thoughts?!hard 4 me...mayb evrythg will change..
mayb shud say im not tat independent ...evrythg oso muz rely on parents....in terms of transportation( i had licence), $$ (i can work on holiday)....so evrythg is juz a reason, an excuse 4 myself!

i dono wat to write now...get stuck ard!

write others la...after my money n cap exam...dash,y3n n I went for bowling!!wakaka!!!1st round..i played badly!(actly i 'fong shui' z). 2nd round.... woohoo~~~ haha!so so so happy !1st time got tis result...triple strike!

unbelievable~~dash get double z!!chiu~

d last juz miss 1!!!aihz!!

Happy ending!(my 1st time to drive at night with them)

1 comment:

dASh said...

ppl fat ngab fong dont care la. do wat u want to do.. like me.. wat oso, no lut, mou diu.. done it 1st!! dont care that much.. hapi ma dak lor..