Monday, December 15, 2008

Wakaka!!^ . ^

haha!im so happy !!coz i had the chance to go to a small concert at Genting last week!!

d main singer is Gary Chao GE and Tanya chai jian ya!!! i love her songs so much!!!she is a singer from singapore who impressive me in both her talent and appearance!
let shows some pics! i thk he likes to pose!!


got shocked!!

took at the screen better!larger!

Most importantly!! we hav d chance to take a photograph with Tanya!!

she is a nice,friendly and pretty artist!

After d concert, my dad dwn back to room 1st..coz he wanted to go cassino!haha!i WANT too!!!my 1st time went into cassino!!!as my 'friend' said i look mature enuff!they wont check me 1!=="" sad! BUT, mature not equal to old okay!!!! haha.....

after i walked into cassino....i feel ntg!!my heart os .."wat!!! juz like tat???!!" i dun hav any surprise mayb it's bcoz i watched too many hk dramas n movies!haha!

then my dad gave me rm50 to play d jackpots!!haha!!! my dad accompany me to play but we both dono how to play..haha!there hav so many different type of jackpots!some is alphabet,some is fruits, some is like cartoon!

but i dwn ,i wan d most classic type 1....i wan 77777!!!!!!hahaha!!


so many button!i thought bside got 1 thg to pull ..'zik zhak''!!then will go around!haha!jz like d movies!

thus...i juz simply press!! c my neighbour press wat i follow!haha!then i thought i cant win any 'profit' coz my credit from 50 drop till 19 ...

but thx god!!i play till d credit got 88!haha!i earn 38!haahaaa......not bad!!at tat time i was worn-out! my dad oso stand until tired!haha!

jackpots nid alot of time and spirit to play for a 'profit'! those gambler......they really put alot of 'effort' on it!=="



haha!!tat day im so happy!^^

gnite~

No comments: