Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little change~~~

from d last post..did u all noticed that i had cut my long wavy hair?!haha! i cut it during my sem break!owh....hm....2..3...4...5years??since secondary i'd nvr cut my hair until d shoulder length!now...hav to change abitbit la!!try some new thgs rite!hehe



BEFORE

Ahhhh.....when i will hav my long hair again?!!another yearsssss

AFTER DYE N CUT!


haha, actly cant c how short it is!!!haha!but!!for ur information, the length is very short for me!!!haha!


: p

3 comments:

Kok Hsien said...

still is quite long la!!
swt

装百合的玫瑰 said...

hey...that hair is so suitable for u...
got some smell~~
Women smell~~
wahahahah....

stupao said...

yewli~~ wat la!!!got smell meh?!!haha!like mature le!i thought cut short will look younger!swt....but dun hav!!hav smell smmore!!!haha!

anyway,,thx 4 ur comment!haha!




to kok hsien!!

d length is short for me ard!!!!!haha!!! but i thk i will cut shorter than now soon!!haha!c when i sot i go cut
hhaha!