Friday, July 10, 2009

Wow!! REFRESH!

hehe!!!sorry ya ...my blog is not dead yet!haha!!

June : exam war! im so worry n scare i will fxxx!!! touchwood!pls!!dun let me fxxx!!!T.T

ok....during the exam period, i still managed to celebrate both of my frens soon seng n nathan bdays. d pictures will upload later....n pls be patient!

after exam..i only left 5days? no?4days ? to gather with my frens n family!so sad!! y my exam ended so late!!aihz....i almost everyday hanging out with my uni frens n f7 gang! thx all of them....having a farewel dinner or 'party' with me!haha! i will miss u all!love u all!

here im now...living alone in melbourne....sounds so cham!
but... i hav to thanks my parents who accompanied me for 5 days!help me settle alot of thgs n take care of me during d 5 days! i miss them so much! thx everythg tat u all had been done for me!i appreciate it!

haha!!!cheer up ya!!hehe!! i will get use to it!! becum more independent..settle everythg by myself , take gud care of myself, make more n more frens n bcum more sociable!!

i will have alot of fun here!!i should take a partime job and join some clubs to fill in my empty timetable... yeah~~~wat a meaningful life~~~yeah~~ ^^

No comments: