Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random

1

Lindt cafe
I met with shi hui last last friday, she invited me to hav a try at Lindt cafe coz she knw tat i love dessert!!haha! She is my best fren in primary school and thou we 'lost' contact for omost 5 years in secondary, we r fated to meet each other in melbourne! im so glad to see her again!


hope one day i will own a dessert shop


tada~~~SHI HUI~~

n me!

strawberry white choc cake (rating: 1 star)
waffle (rating: 2.5 star) shi hui said no to tis!
iced milk choc?~!

shi hui's lunch - salmon sandwiches

my thought: LINDT is damn expensive!^^

visited her house n camwhore in the toilet ^^

2
Owh, tis is my very 1st time i met shi hui in melbourne!we went max brenner for lunch/hightea/coffee klatch ..etc..


tis is choc pizza with banana n mashmallow ==" shi hui said :"yucks!"haha!
OMG!!tis is the BEST!!! TUTTI-FRUITY !we luv it!!

3
City explore
member (jess, pao, lorek n mark)
finally, i tried Brunetti!! yi ji bang!i love dessert!
jess's lemon meringue tart, my raisin cheese cake, lorek's peach tart n mark's erm....xxxberry cheese cake!
mark a.k.a booby & jess jia wen
kin nyung a.k.a lorek
4
foodism














THE END

1 comment:

-karen- tan said...

OMG!! Pao Li, da foods looked so so yummylicious larrhh .. Gained weight ade ? Hv fun there babe ..